Book Title: The Book on Negotiating Real Estate: Expert Strategies for Getting the Best Deals When Buying & Selling Investment Property
Publisher: 1-2-3 Flip Press
Author: J Scott
Are you a wholesaler, rehabber, landlord, agent or any other real estate professional who wants to learn how to close more deals...and make more money in the process?
- Finding and Funding Great Deals: The hands-on guide to acquiring real estate in any market.
- The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs: The Investor's Guide to Defining Your Renovation Plan, Building Your Budget, and Knowing Exactly How Much It All Costs (BiggerPockets Presents...)
- The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more, invest smarter, and pay far less to the IRS!
- The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People's Money
- Crushing It in Apartments and Commercial Real Estate: How a Small Investor Can Make It Big
- The Book on Managing Rental Properties: A Proven System for Finding, Screening, and Managing Tenants with Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profits
- The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing!
- The Book on Flipping Houses: How to Buy, Rehab, and Resell Residential Properties (BiggerPockets Presents...)
- Build a Rental Property Empire: The no-nonsense book on finding deals, financing the right way, and managing wisely.
- The Art Of Wholesaling Properties: How to Buy and Sell Real Estate without Cash or Credit
From expert real estate investors and best-selling authors J Scott, Mark Ferguson and Carol Scott, this is the only book you'll need to ensure you'll get the most deals -- and the best deals -- on all of your investment property! With over 1,000 successful real estate deals between them, the authors combine the science of negotiation with real world experience to dive into all aspects of the real estate negotiation process — from the first interaction with a buyer or seller, to renegotiating the contract after unexpected issues arise, to last-minute concessions at closing.
Aimed at real estate investors and agents at any level, this book not only covers all aspects of negotiating real estate deals, but also contains dozens of true-life stories that highlight how strong negotiation can result in more and better deals, as well as dialogue that will teach you what to say and how to say it, strengthening your ability to close profitable transactions.
Using expert strategies to create optimal agreements and dynamic end results, you will learn:
* The principles behind successful negotiation
* The psychology of building relationships to gain negotiating leverage
* How to uncover and use information to tip negotiating outcomes in your favor
* Strategies for defining optimal offers and counter-offers
* Tactics for in-the-trenches negotiating and overcoming objections
* Strategies for using concessions to get your deal to the finish line
* Tips for overcoming tactics employed by those on the other side
* How to overcome the challenges of making/receiving offers through agents
* Tactics to renegotiate issues that arise from contract contingencies
* Strategies to get the best of it when buying properties from banks and HUD
* And MUCH MORE!