Book Title: Magical Garden 2018 Coloring Wall Calendar: Coloring Meditations Inspired by Nature
Publisher: Amber Lotus Publishing
Author: Lydia Hess
Let your inner artist shine with this magical, meditative coloring calendar. Coloring isn't just for kids anymore; it's art therapy for everyone. You'll delight in choosing the palettes that suit your mood while infusing life into these nature motifs. As you give hummingbirds, floral mandalas, and unicorns your special touch, you'll feel your creative juices flow and the stresses of the day slip away. And when you're done, you can proudly display your masterpieces all year long.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- Printed on heavy paper designed specifically for coloring.
- Wire-O binding for an improved coloring experience.
- A year of meditative nature illustrations to color and display on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect gift for coloring and nature enthusiasts.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
The Magical Garden coloring calendar taps into the growing movement of adult coloring books for all ages. Designed and illustrated by Lydia Hess, this collection is inspired by Sacred Nature and Sacred Symbols, her popular installments in the Coloring Books for the Soul series (HarperCollins). Printed on paper designed specifically for coloring, this calendar features Wire-O binding for an improved coloring experience. Relax and hone your focus as you track the months in a mindful, expressive manner.